||[Jan. 25th, 2006|08:14 am]
- Over 2000 people have now climbed BoW, with roughly ten percent dying on the way down.
- The horns of BoW are made entirely from hair.
- BoW once lost a Dolly Parton lookalike contest.
- The risk of being struck by BoW is one occurence every 9,300 years.
- Half a cup of BoW contains only seventeen calories!
- If you don't get out of bed on the same side you got in, you will have BoW for the rest of the day.
- BoW have only one weakness - the colour yellow.
- Bees visit over three million flowers to make a single kilogram of BoW!
- Over 46,000 pieces of BoW float on every square mile of ocean.
- A chimpanzee can learn to recognize itself in a mirror, but BoW can not.